Christian. Free Kindle Christian Fiction Emails – Only Christian Fiction
- *The Only Best Place (Holmes Crossing) by Carolyne Aarsen. Price: Free. Genre: Christian Romance, Sponsor, Contemporary Romance. Rated: 4.3 stars on 34 Reviews. 268 pages. ASIN: B0186GF43C. ISBN: 0994049811. Reviewers love it: Terrific! A great Christian novel! The characters in this book are so real they could be your next door neighbors. This is a heartwarming story about making life the best it can be, wherever you are! I highly recommend it to everyone!
- *Worlds Without End: The Mission (Book 1) by Shaun Messick. Price: Free. Genre: Christian Fantasy Book of the Day, Sponsor, Christian Science Fiction & Fantasy, Adventure. Rated: 4 stars on 137 Reviews. 359 pages. ASIN: B004Y5KQHO. Reviewers love it: What an adventure! Thrilling, yet faith inspiring! An exciting novel that will keep you turning the pages in anticipation of what will happen next! I read the book in one day and I am not sure how I can wait until the next is released! Thumbs up for me! It could easily be translated into the big screen!
- *Giant Killers: Overcoming Obstacles and Seizing Opportunities by Steve Lawson. Price: Free. Genre: Christian, Personal Growth, Religion & Spirituality. Rated: 4.8 stars on 17 Reviews. 145 pages. ASIN: B01ATR9A2C.
- *** Wild Cards and Novellas
- Keeping the Heart by John Flavel. Price: Free. Genre: Christian, Devotionals, Religion & Spirituality. Rated: 4.2 stars on 16 Reviews. 108 pages. ASIN: B00N41VJL6.
- MAIL ORDER BRIDE: Anna’s Calling by Annabel Blair. Price: Free. Genre: Christian Romance, Western & Frontier, Holidays. Rated: 4.6 stars on 7 Reviews. ASIN: B01BPFV4EO.
A good clean romance from USA Today Bestselling Author Melissa Hill –
- *Please Forgive Me (Deal, Not Free) by Melissa Hill. Price: $0.99. Genre: Not Christian Just Clean Romance Deal, Sponsor, USA Today Bestselling Author, Mystery, Romance, Inspirational, Romantic Comedy. Rated: 4.1 stars on 40 Reviews. 388 pages. ASIN: B005J0ZP8S. USA Today Bestselling Author Melissa Hill. Reviewers love it: Melissa Hill is truly one of the best chick-lit and women’s fiction author around! This is rather a clever novel, with outstanding twists and turns! Simply a clean, sweet story of three loves lost through mistakes. The writing is, as always, brilliant!